1. Gothic and Amazing was born on the night of December 20th, 2012.
2. We gained 1000 fans during the first month!
3. We still have active fans that follow us since the very first day.
4. The name Gothic and Amazing came to remind people that not all goth pages have to be dark, depressive or horror themed… Gothic and Amazing, like the name states, was created to show that goth can be beautiful and even colorful.
5. Our logo has always been a Black Rose, not because black roses are morbid but because they are dark and still beautiful (we always try to find and show the beauty in the dark).
6. G&A's goal has always been to support and promote good quality alternative/goth work .
7. We do not post or promote horror, sexual, religious or bad taste work. We respect everyone’s opinion, therefore we keep racism, religion and politics out.
8. Our website was launched on April 15 of 2014. We have a variety of weekly updates, including model & photographer interviews, band bios, styling tips and more.
9. We are a non profit organization with a very small team working long hours social media, website and magazine. Despite to what some people may assume, we do not make profit and we put our earnings to sustain G&A. We are blessed to have friends and fans who share our vision and help us with our various projects.
10. Our team members are located in different countries like Portugal, Greece and Serbia.
11. We want to give the same chances to big name artists and young starting ones. So if your work is good and fit G&A's style, there is a place for you with us.
12. Our 1st magazine issue was launched on March 15, 2015. It was something we envisioned for a long time and it makes us very proud.
13. Each issue has a specific theme. So far, we've published Tribal Goths, Gothic Weddings, Vampire Goths, Halloween is Here, Fairy Goths & our latest, Goth High Fashion.
14. Even being very few, we manage to constantly grow our social media and online presence in general. You can find us on Facebook (where it all started), Tumblr, Instagram , on our own website, Althemy and of course, the G&A magazine issues that are available on Magcloud.
15. We have never paid ads on Facebook or on any of or social media. Reach on all our social platforms is organic.
16. On Facebook, apart from our page, we also have a group named Gothic and Amazing, where you can share your work.
17. Our profile photo on Facebook and Instagram change each month according to our annual G&A calendar.
18. You will always find an ongoing giveaway on our Facebook page, where you can win from clothing and corsets, to jewellery, accessories and wigs.
19. 55% of our fans are women and 44% men. We do our best to have a variety of posts and attract all groups of people.
20. We have fans from all over the world, Europe , USA , Australia and Brazil to name a few.
21. Our signature mark is always crediting everyone involved in the making of a picture or any other content.
22. Recently we began organizing photoshoots in collaboration with shops & brands, models & photographers.
23. We have now opened submissions for anyone who want to contribute to this project. We welcome articles, photos, music and events, anything you may want to see featured on Gothic and Amazing, now you have a chance to be a part of it!
24. We will keep working on this project we so much believe in while we can still make a difference.
25. More new ideas and surprises are coming, so stay tuned!